To connect your store to Setary, you’ll first need to generate API keys for your WooCommerce store.
- Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click Advanced.
- Click REST API.
- Click the button labeled Add Key.
- Here you can enter the key details.
- Enter “Setary” as the key Description.
- Select a user with “Administrator” access.
- Select “Read/Write” from the Permissions dropdown.
- Click Generate API Key.
- Make a note of the keys you’re presented with, as you won’t be able to access them again after leaving this screen.
- Copy the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret values into their respective fields inside the Setary app.
- Enter the URL of your WordPress install into the Store URL field inside Setary.
- Click Add.
Your store should now have been successfully added.