In this article, we will guide you through the steps to edit the tags assigned to your products in Setary.
- Log in to the Setary app.
- Navigate to the Tags column.
- Click into the cell you want to edit.
- Enter your tags, separating each one with a pipe character
|. If any of the tags don’t exist, they will be created upon saving.
- Click the Save Changes button, located in the top right corner.
- Your changes will be saved to your store and reflected in the Tags column.
With these steps, you can edit your tags in Setary and stay organized. Whether you are looking to modify existing tags or add new ones, Setary provides the tools you need to keep your data organized and accessible.