This guide will show you how to connect your WooCommerce store to Setary.
- Go to the Setary app.
- Click “Stores” in the app navigation.
- Click “Add Store”.
- Follow the steps below.
Step One: Install the Setary Helper Plugin
- Download the Setary Helper plugin.
What’s this? This is a lightweight helper plugin that enhances the WooCommerce endpoints, making it easier for Setary to pull products from your store and update them in a performant way.
- Install the Setary Helper plugin on your store:
- Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Upload the plugin zip.
- Click Activate.
Step Two: Connect Your Store
- Navigate back to the Setary App.
- Click Stores from the main navigation.
- Click Add Store.
- Enter the URL of your store into the Store URL field.
Note: this should be the base URL of your WordPress installation. For example, if your store URL is https://my-website.domain/store/, you should enter https://my-website.domain/ into the field.
- Click Add.
- At this point, you will be redirected to your store and prompted to accept the connection by WooCommerce. Click Approve.
- You will now be redirected back to the app, and your store should have been added successfully.
- Click the Manage products button, or Products from the main navigation, and you should see a spreadsheet view of all of your products.
Your store should now have been successfully added.